Frequently Asked Questions
- Checking for Product Updates
Configuring Exchange Relay Settings for Exchange Connector:
- Configuring Exchange Server to Send Outbound Email when Exchange Connector is used to Retrieve Email
Configuring Exchange to Send Outbound Email through another SMTP Server:
- Exchange Out-of-Office Assistant AutoReplies are only sent to internal users in Exchange 2003
- Explanation of the Automatic Recipient Detection Feature
- How do I set up SQL Server logging in Exchange Connector?
- How does Product Activation work?
- How does the Maximum Outbound Connections Setting work?
- Mail is not delivered and the error "The download/failure history file is corrupt" is reported in the Application Event Log
- Maintaining Settings When Uninstalling, Upgrading to Newer Versions or Moving to a Different Machine
- Setting the Service Account for Exchange Connector
- FAQ: How do I add additional email addresses for a user in Exchange 2003?
- What is the .NET Framework?